- 4 Potatoes
- 50g of cheese, (chedar, fetta or almost any kind of white cheese)
- 1 big red onions chopped into cubes
- 2 cloves of garlic sliced lengthways
- 1 tomatoes chopped into cubes
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder – optional(vary amount according to your tolerance)
Cut potatoes into small pieces.
Put the potatoes, onions, garlic, tomatoes, chilli powder (optional) along with some oil and salt in a saucepan or pot. Add 1 and 1/2 cup of water.
You don’t want too much water in this dish but don’t let it dry up completely either. Add little water if it gets too low.
Meanwhile grate the cheese and when potatoe is almost cooked, add the cheese. Turn off the heat.
- Serves 4
You can serve this dish with rice.