- 1 medium onion, peeled and quartered
- Fresh ginger, peeled and cut into slices
- 1 medium sized cauliflower, cut in to florets
- 2 cloves of garlic peeled and sliced
- 2 tbl spoon vegetable oil
- 400g pork fillet, cut into strips
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chili powder (optional)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 large heads bok choy, spinach or beans, stems removed and cut into strips
- 2 large fresh green chili pepper, seeded and cut into quarters
- Bunch of coriander leaves
Chop the onion into quarters
Slice ginger into thin strips.
Slice Garlic into strips.
Cut each Green Chilies into four quarters.
Cut cauliflower into florets.
Cut Beans into desired size ( you can also use Bok choy or Spinach instead)
Heat the oil in a large saucepan. First fry the onion, garlic and chilies for about couple of minutes. Add the pork fillet, chili powder(optional) and fry for further 2 minutes, and add salt and simmer over low heat until the pork is just tender or start to catch.
Add beans and cauliflower or Bok Choy or spinach.
Add water and cook until it start catching.
Add handful of coriander leaves roughly chopped up.
Makes 4 – 6 servings
You can serve this dish with rice.